Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bersadu..

2 weeks in a row, we have to work on saturday. Sigh...Jaga bilik gerakan...Moreover, we are very busy with activities, Pesta Buntal lah, pelancaran logo "An Honour To Serve"...ye ke? hehehe...so so tired...I have to sing Timang Pemansang again..I have sore throat right now..started to cough...sighhh again...my body is aching...tired...not enough sleep...huhuhu...having a cup of coffee this morning is a big mistake..I should drink milo...now I'm having stomach ache..I miss kuching though...2 weeks dah sik balit. haha...miss the environment. Miss hanging around at waterfront. Drink giant teh tarik that cost Rm10. Miss my PS2..haha..lama dah sik main PS2...If I have enough money, maybe I will buy PS3 or PSP...untuk menghilangkan kesunyian la td..my friends pun ada kehidupan sendiri so better for me not to bother them but mun ada masa terluang boleh la hangin around with them. They all I got now besides my family. They treat me like their family though. Thanks guys. I don't know how to repay you all. God will bless all of you...

My mom came with my cousin this morning from kuching. They used van though. Kasih mat..so sad. My mom have a license but she is afraid to drive. I hope my dad was here..he will be back April next year..huhu..counting days..

No comments:

Post a Comment