Thursday, August 6, 2009

At Last...

It been quite a while I didn't upadating my blog. There's a problem with our WiFi these few days and I'm a little bit busy. At last, today baru dapat.

Last night Mike, David and I were having dinner at my home. Mike was cooking, me? Cooking la juak tapi can food la..hahaha...am helping him a little bit though and David also brought some food with him.
I forgot to take picture. Makan 3 orang tapi lauk untuk 10 orang..hahaha...amu mata ko Iban..hehehe.

After we're finish eating, we're watching Star Movie (sik tauk cerita apa..sik info) but the movie was quite nice. Morgan Freeman jadi assassin dalam cita iya. Then we're watching CSI part Horatio mati..Is he really dead? I wonder..biasa la cita CSI tok pelik2 jak tapi best..LOL.

Owh ya, last night was raining heavily, at last, but it just for a while..huhuhu..but at least a sejuk sikit tapi jerebu sik hilang. I'm afraid that my asthma will return. It's been a long time sik kena asthma. The last time my asthma attacked was about 5 years ago. It was a bad day for me. Twice kena neb, coming for the third time tapi lama gilak tunggu, chow ajak la. I've been waiting for 3 hours for my medication inside the emergency ward, tapi sik juak Doc panggil2. Mok pengsan wooo...The service was very very poor..

I hope my asthma will be gone for good. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment