Saturday, August 1, 2009

NO IDEA

I'm going back to Kuching with a hope to see my friend. We made a promise though to hang out. She told me she's busy..well I can understand that. I never thought that her boyfriend came along. If I knew, I wouldn't came back to Kuching. Sorry my dear friend. I can understand that you are having a problem. Hope you can solve it in no time. :)


Tonight my friend made a plan to go to Monsoon, but I don't have a mood to go.I don't have a mood to go anywhere. Not even to a movie. Sigh..suddenly my mood down. I feel tired, lonely, depressed, stressed and sad. I don't know why. Day by day I can feel myself so sick and tired of my own life. Somehow, I need to be alive though, for the sake of my family. My grandma keep asking me when I'm going to get married? Difficult for me to answer that question..I never worried bout that..Only God knows when..He plans and He knows what my future will be...


I can't sleep..not enough rest for the whole week. So damn tired. And yet tomorrow have to wake up early to go to church. After that I have to drive back to Betong alone. It's going to be another tiring day for me. I hope I'm not feeling sleepy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment