Sunday, August 2, 2009

AMBITIONS

During primary school, my friends keep asking me what is my ambition..I answered them I wanted to be a policeman just like my dad. Then after a few years, my ambition changed, instead of policeman, I want to be a doctor because I want to help people..During form 3, my ambition changed, I told my friends I want to be an accountant. During form 5 I told my friends that I want to form up a band and be a rockstar. hahaha...sampei kinek tok pun takut mok nyanyi depan orang. Then, when I entered UiTM, I don't know what I want to be..as long as I get a job that suits my qualification.

I never dream to become a Civil Servant. Never crossed my mind. Now, all I wanted to do is be the best in all things that I do. It's not easy to find a job now unless if you're working offshore. Lots of money...I'm sure that everyone have their own ambitions. So, what is your action to make your dream come true? Wake up guys!! Don't just talk, talk and talk. Like what most people say, 'ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS'.

No comments:

Post a Comment