Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tired..

I was appointed to be a judge for Anugerah Desa Cemerlang (ADC). Bidang terjun sebenarnya. Last minit..hahaha..well I thought it would be fun..tapi ayoyo..It really extremely tiring. On our first day of ADC, we went to Kabong..1st kampung was, Kampung Wawasan. What we did was, listened to the presentation and making judgment about their kampung just base on their presentation and their explaination. Presentation punyalah panjang...Ngantok mok mampus. Tahan ajak la...

Second Kampung on our 1st day, was Kampung Sessang, same thing presentation panjang mok mampus plus the weather is very very very very very hot.. I sweat like hell. Basah baju macam baru balit joging.

Then on second day, we went to Rh. Panjang Luban Ulu, and halleluia it's raining. At least sik panas gilak. But the road wahhh...teruk. Terpaksala redah Gen-2 sia. It took me about 15 mins to reached there. To my surprised, nang panjang la rumah iya..It is about 56 pintu..but kesian, they were not prepared for this competition. They were surprised about our visit. Kesian eh. Did anyone tell them about this competition? Terpaksa la beri markah kesian ngan daknya..Siapa-siapa yang bertanggungjawab lain kali, ask them to be prepared.

Next trip to Kampung Masjid, Betong..they're supposed to present at 11am but they postponed it to 2pm (patut kena DQ). Tapi apa boleh buat. I'm not the leader. During the presentation I yawned 100 times. Feel very sleepy. Tahan ajak la.. Jaga imej. LOL..Presentation finished at 4pm. We supposed to finish at 3pm tapi gara2 Kampung iya minta postponed, ikut jak la.

Last Kampung, was Kampung Baru, Betong. This one is ok, the presentation was not too long but we can't see the presentation because they didn't use the projector. They used only laptop. Siapa yang duduk kat depan iya dapat la nangga. Finished around 5pm lepas makan la. Then we head to District Office to make the final decision before announcing the result.

We finished around 6.30pm then I head back home, watching TV and the TV was watching me..ujung-ujung tek nak.. I fell asleep...Then woke up around 9.30pm, then I took a bath, then sambung balit tidor..hahaha...

I still feel very tired though. I guess I want to take a day leave just to relax myself. hmm...mun jak kena approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment