Sunday, September 13, 2009

You're My Everything

Well, it's been quite a while i didn't write anything here. It's not that I'm busy, but I just don't know what to write. I am clueless and speechless. I'm not a man of a thousand word. Sometimes I hate my life, sometimes I love it. I hate it because sometimes I'm so lonely. Though I have friends around me but deep within me, only God knows. What makes me love my life is, I live only for Him. He saves me, He is my true friend, He is my healer...He is everything to me..Sadly I never do anything that pleases Him.

Today, I'm kinda happy because my favourite football team won. Go LIVERPOOL!! You'll Never Walk Alone..Yeah...I like that quote..We will never walk alone because He always walks with us. His presence is always with us no matter where we are what we do. We never sense it. Sadly..I'm not saying this because I am good, I am a sinner too. No one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment