Monday, July 27, 2009

TIRED

I'm having trouble of sleeping these two days. Yesterday I woke up around 1pm. My mom didn't wake me up, I wonder why hmm...I depart from Kuching around 4pm and arrived at Betong around 7.30pm. I sent my granduncle to Engkeranji then back to my own house but then i felt so so so hungry and I brought Roni to have dinner with me..then go back home..bathe and then watching tv..sikda cerita best, terpaksalah nangga 'Jom Heboh' and 'Jangan Lupa Lirik'..tunggu jam mok nangga Liverpool main @ 11.20pm..after that i watched 'The Nanny's Diary'..finished watching that movie, my eyes still fresh..i force myself to sleep though..it's 4am..OMG, why is this happening to me? argghhhh....I don't know what time 'terlelap'..but then when i woke up.....IT'S 8am...warghhh..I rushed to shower, then ironing my shirt..then pecut to work, walaupun sik jauh..I thought my boss dah ada, luckily he came late...thank God..

Now I'm feeling queasy and i have a lot of work to do. I don't have time taken my breakfast
. Lunch, no idea..Luckily I'm not married yet. My parent didn't ask that questions. Nok bukan parent iya ngegeh mok tanya bila aku mok kawen. sigh...

For some people that have girlfriend or boyfriend, please cherish them. Don't even let them go. Once you love him/her, love them till the end of your life. Don't make promises that you cannot keep. Always support each other. Unlike me, I'm longing for a true love...but sadly..people keeps playing with my heart..took advantage of my kindness...hmmm... Well, forget about it. I don't want to think much.

It's lunch time now..I don't know what to do. I don't have appetite to eat. Feel sleepy but I'm not a day napper (rosak bahasa). I need someone to talk to, but I guess everyone seems to ignore me..What is happening..? I don't deserve this..feels like that I'm useless to everybody. It's so sad. I don't like to be sad..


No comments:

Post a Comment