Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Greetings

Hello..What should i say about myself..well this is my first try creating this blog..belum cuba belum tahu, kan?

Ok, ok..let me introduce myself. I was born in 15th day of October year 1983...so i'm coming to 26 years old this year...wahhh...makin tua la...huhu...not to say that tua la, tapi maybe sik berasa kelak i'm gonna be 30 in 4 years time. Yeah, whatever. I was born in Iban family..Proud to be Iban..oooohhhaaaaa...

I'll try my very best to 'betusut'. Nti bisi salah anang minta ampun ngagai bala kaban belayan..


Once upon a time....

CHELA ANAK BROOKE belaki di ambi ELIAB ANAK BAYANG

Beranak ka:

1. VIDA BAYANG belaki di ambi ANDRIA EJAU

2. JOSHUA SUIN LAWAT (di iru LAWAT & LAUS) bebini ngambi AYA ANAK BINGKOK

3. BRANGKA BAYANG bebini ngambi EDLINE

4. IGNATIUS MANGGA BAYANG bebini ngambi

5. JOHN JANGON BAYANG bebini ngambi

6. EASTER BAYANG belaki di ambi

7. JONATHAN SUMPING BAYANG bebini ngambi

8. ANDRIA NUI 'Job' BAYANG bebini ngambi CATHERINE


To make the story short....


2. JOSHUA SUIN LAWAT (di iru ari CHELA & ELIAB) bebini ngambi ARA ANAK BINGKOK

Beranak ka :

2.1. ANITA belaki di ambi EDWARD ANDING

Beranak ka:

i. RACHAEL SIMAI

ii. ELIAB MOSES bebini ngambi MALTINA MALTAR

Beranak ka:

Elton Joshua

iii. PERPETUA MAU


2.2. WINSTON DANA bebini ngambi JOANNA LISA

Beranak ka:

i. EZEKIEL LAWAT

ii. JACOB ASHLEY

iii. REUBEN SATAP


2.3. RAMONA CHANDI

2.4. JAMES JIMBA bebini ngambi SELINA ANAK LAWRENCE AKON

Beranak ka:

i. ABIGAIL LAOS

ii. AGATHA BANGIN

iii. LEO AYUM (di iru RAMONA CHANDI)

iv. ANATASHA LEMA

v. AURELIA TELA

vi. AVERY BERAYAN


2.5. PATRICK LABON bebini ngambi SANDRA LUGIS


i. SHAUN ISEK

ii. KIM RANDU

iii. SHRQAL BARAN


That is my family tree...hehehe...nti nulis semua panjai cerita lagi. Nda abis ari tu lagi. Ok, back to myself, where was i....oh ya..I was studied in ST THOMAS since primary 1 until Form 5..itu dinamakan OTA (Old Thomian Association). I'm active with sports and I love music (pernah angan-angan mok jadi singer tapi erhhmm..suara sik la kacak gilak) LOL...then i further my studies in UiTM until now..bukan x habis la..kinek tok ambik degree as a part time student.



Celebrating my 2nd birthday



Softball Club 1999


I never thought that i will be posted in Betong working as a Government Servant. Thank God because He answered my prayers. 5 years ago I've prayed that i want to be in Betong, my own hometown though i was born in Kuching but my dad grew up here. I believe that God has a plan for me here. I wonder what it will be? Well, we have to wait and see. I enjoyed my life here, i have friends that cares and sometimes wacko..hahaha..jangan marah..kira sama palak gila-gila la kamek orang. I will pray for them and ask God to bless them abundantly. This is the new chapter of my life. From a child, teenager, student, graduate and now I have a secure job. Thanks to God, my families and my friends for supporting me each and every day of my life. Although I wanted to be a doctor but i believe God has a better plans for me..Continue to support me to be a better person. I don't like sadness because it hurts but we can't avoid it aren't we? Deep in my heart there's a sadness. Only those who knew me knows. Just forget about the pass. Look forward. Don't be distracted by the pass. God please strenghten my heart. Give me wisdom and let me be what You want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment