Friday, December 24, 2010

Wahaha..

Hello hello hello...I'm back...with running nose..hahaha..tiba2 jak bangun pagi trus flu..haiyaa..tp best la tdo bcause hari hujan..It's Christmas Eve and still have no plans..what to do?? Hanging out wif friends or stay at home..hmm..thinking thinking thinking...
Well it's up to my buddies to decide..hehehe..i on jer...Mok travel pun, not enough money..heheh..thinking of using my credit card..hmmm...no way..makin byk hutang kelak..hahaha...well what to do..ikat perut jak la...bahsa rojak dh dalam tok..malas mok skema..
Now still working...I have 8days leave left..so i start my leave on monday until 5th January..maybe minta extend 2 days..alang2...hopefully Tn Haji will approve my leave...I'm the only "Kunsil" left here..semua dh cuti...I feel very hungry..want to eat bak kut teh..tp Betong xda..huhu..mengidam tok..droooolllliiinnngggg!!
Later lah sambung agi............To Be Continued...Whatever lah..Bubye.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment