Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can't think of anything today. My car is nearly done. Maybe by next week the repairing will be done. Kinda cold in Betong. No rain but cold.

To think for a while, it is difficult to love someone. You just can't simply love someone and get married without knowing who she/he is. True love is very hard to find. We're not live in wonderland or fairy tale. I wish I am but live in reality hurt so much. We grow older every day.

Life is unfair huh?? Well sometimes I think life is unfair, but to think back, God never gives us a plan to condemned us but a plan that gives us prosperity.


But why I have to face all of the difficulties?? I'd like to question God but I can't do that. Am I born to be a loser?

Another unhappy days of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment